1. Upslope started with a love story.
2. Upslope is going to expand to Montana and New Mexico in the coming months.
3. Upslope produces so much beer now, it is not considered a microbrewery anymore! It is now considered a regional craft brewery.
4. Uplsope has been around for over six years! (You may have known this but time sure flies, doesn’t it?)
5. Their Brown Ale won a Silver Medal at the Great American Beer Festival after their customers wanted something darker in cans, and their tap-room manager Chad decided he’d make one for them. Good work!
Ben’s Brew News
March Spotlight : Upslope $7.81 PER 6-PACK
Are you in the mood for a wee bit of me gold? No not gold coins lads and lasses, Liquid Gold! You know, as in beer- the golden elixir. Here in the beer department at Pettyjohn’s you will feel like you found the end of the rainbow. We have a wonderful selection of your favorite micro-beers from all over the country and adding as many new and exciting offerings as we can get our hands on. Our spotlight brewery for the month of March is Upslope Brewing, straight from Boulder. It must be your lucky month with core six packs on sale for $7.81. Our sale includes the Pale Ale, India Pale Ale, Brown Ale and Craft Lager. Core twelve packs are also on deal at $15.62. as well as the Mixed twelve pack for $17.46.
Upslope Brewing began with a home brewer named Matt, who had a lifelong dream of crafting premium beer for an active lifestyle. Then Matt met Danny. who owned the world’s southernmost brewery located in Ushaia, Argentina. Danny liked brewing beer down south just fine, but fell in love with a Colorado girl and had to follow his heart.
Matt recruited Danny to Boulder and Upslope was born. After careful brewing and testing, they pumped out the first batch of Pale Ale for public consumption in the fall of 2008. Soon thereafter, they concocted brew No. 2, their tasty India Pale Ale. Now five beers in on the year-round line- up and another brewing facility later, they are still following Matt’s dream and tapping into Colorado’s active lifestyle by offering hand-crafted and superior quality ales in cans for the on-the-go beer enthusiast.
Upslope has quickly become one of Pettyjohn’s bestselling breweries. With your good fortune finding these fantastic prices for the month of March, you might be wondering whether or not you have a little leprechaun in your pocket.